|Cost Includes:- |
- River rafting in Kundalika river.
- Rafting equipment like life jackets, helmets, paddles etc...
- A professional and licensed river-rafting guide supported by a safety kayak or a 2nd raft
Our Recommendations for Rafting :-
- Any camping.
- Any transportation.
- Any taxes.
- T-shirts, Shorts, Track Pants or any comfortable clothing
- Footwear can be light – floaters, crocs etc
- A change of dry clothes and a towel.
- Please avoid spectacles , sun glasses or any accessory while rafting
- Water proof Sun Block lotion
- Minimum age 15 years for rafting.
- Pregnant ladies, heart patients and people with severe asthma are not allowed to raft.
- Rafting on Kundalika is dependent upon water being released from the Mulshi and Bhira dams. We will not be held responsible for last minute cancellation of rafting due to water conditions. We will make a 100% refund for un-utilised services only, in case rafting is cancelled at the last moment due to water conditions. [Any taxes charged will be non-refundable]
- It is up to the individual to arrange their own holiday / accident insurance & each adult would be asked to sign a liability waiver.